Monday, May 26, 2014

The best local blog aggregator for personal finance bloggers

Blog aggregator
If you chanced upon my blog through a blog aggregator, I am sure you know which one I am talking about (as so far I've only joined one local blog aggregator).
 
Yes! I am referring to The Finance.
 
If you own a personal finance blog or website and have yet to be part of this community (I preferred to call it a community instead of an aggregator), you are recommended to do so. It is free to join and the benefits (especially the referral traffics) is tremendous (of course, I am assuming that you are writing quality and useful posts already, so why not let more people know about it? ;-)). To join, simply visit the site, click on the "Join" button (top right hand corner) and follow the instruction accordingly.
 
Since the inclusion of my blog, I saw a huge jump of traffics from this community and I myself is a regular visitor to the site to read other bloggers' posts. To me, it is a pure win-win connection.
 
I am not sure whether there is/are other similar community (blog aggregator) out there? If yes, do share it in the comment section below.
 
Cheers!   
 
Note : I have a couple of email exchanges with the owner of The Finance (Derek), he is still accepting new blogs (as long as they are relevant to the theme of the site). ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Richard

    The finance indeed is one of the best in the community. I think your blog will become great learning tool as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi B, thanks for your kind words. You have a cool and resourceful blog too (3Fs)!

    Let's keep connected.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Like What You See? Subscribe To Us Here...

* indicates required